Oct 2, 2011

The best player of Taiko no Tatsujin in Japan is crazy






1 : Anonymous
The final game of the tournament.






4 : Anonymous


69 : Anonymous
>>4
I just....don't know what to say...

7 : Anonymous
I wanna see him playing the game.

10 : Anonymous
>>7


70 : Anonymous
>>10
Waste of talent.

8 : Anonymous
Is he the guy who wears a straight-brimmed cap?

14 : Anonymous
>>8
Ah...You mean OUR straight cap san?


15 : Anonymous
That's creepy...

23 : Anonymous
How much have those guys invested to become like that?
I admit they are great.
But Is it a skill which they can write on their resumes?

27 : Anonymous
>>23
They might make a living as a drummer.

34 : Anonymous
>>27
No. They can't use a bass drum.

51 : Anonymous
That's great, but unfortunately that's totally useless.

62 : Anonymous
It makes your arms so tired, doesn't it?
I sometimes play it just for fun, but always I feel muscle pain next day.

63 : Anonymous
>>62
Keep trying as much as you can and you'll get used to it.

79 : Anonymous
Who are they? Artisans or something?

80 : Anonymous
I'm pretty sure I can play way much better than they do.

87 : Anonymous


looks really fun.

120 : Anonymous
>>87
What's that?! I wanna try it!

112 : Anonymous
I thought it was the game for couples.

115 : Anonymous
>>112
That is game for fat creepy guys to play, dancing and posing while a couple is enjoying right next to them.

131 : Anonymous


Do they always have to do creepy motions?

139 : Anonymous
>>131
I just can't stand watching him...

138 : Anonymous
The first performance player, DJ ITOH.


148 : Anonymous
One winter day, I was playing it, wearing a down jacket and sunglasses.
And I don't know why tho, I was named Mr.Big without even noticing.