Oct 8, 2011

The world dirtiest keyboard





1 : Anonymous


There is a web designer uses the world dirtiest keyboard in a rural area of Vietnam, and he is actually Japanese.
As soon as I heard of it, I left for the south part of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh. I met the guy who gave me the information there and went to the village the guy lives by a rented motorcycle.
He likes cats and smoking but doesn't like cleaning. So his keyboard was covered up with cat's far and cigarette ashes. It looked even as if it was an unearthed article or something.
There is no air conditioner in his room, so he cools his computer with some fans. According to him, there is no use cleaning his room because the fans scatter dusts and ashes anyway.

http://rocketnews24.com/2011/09/03/125007/







2 : Anonymous
OMG. Yeah I must admit that's the world dirtiest keyboard.

4 : Anonymous
Disgusting.

135 : Anonymous
I think he doesn't use the keyboard. If he did, it wouldn't get so dirty.

138 : Anonymous


142 : Anonymous
Does PC work in such environment?

143 : Anonymous
Ah I know. I also have a cat in my room. PC vacuum up unbelievable amount of cats' far.

148 : Anonymous
A normal keyboard looks like diamond or something as compared to it.


24 : Anonymous
Somebody make a washable keyboard please!

153 : Anonymous
>>24
There is the one already.

227 : Anonymous
If I poo on my keyboard right now, mine is gonna be the dirtiest one?

250 : Anonymous




231 : Anonymous
I can't forgive people use school keyboards without washing their hands after eating crisps.

290 : Anonymous
The room is too dirty to start cleaning.

280 : Anonymous



293 : Anonymous
>>280
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG wwww

563 : Anonymous





236 : Anonymous
I do clean my keyboard on a regular basis.

299 : Anonymous



281 : Anonymous
Keep clean at least around power supply, guys.

282 : Anonymous


283 : Anonymous
He's gonna get some kinda disease.

284 : Anonymous



285 : Anonymous
>>284
I like that one!

198 : Anonymous
COOL!

286 : Anonymous
Mine is like a......trash bin.


75 : Anonymous
I spilled coffee on my keyboard, and some of them got unusable. I don't have money to buy new one...