Sep 2, 2011

Please make this new Vocaloid attractive!!!





Vocaloid has been super famous in Japan since HATSUNE MIKU was released by Yamaha in 2007. Since then various kinds of Vocaloid have been released so far. People actually seem to be so interested in the picture of the package. I'm gonna show you a guy tried to make a brand new vocaloid, getting supports from a thread.





1 : Anonymous


NAME : GAINE (Foreign sounds) JELLY
NATIONALITY : USA
FAVORITE FOOD : Burger
HOW TO CALL THE MASTER : MASTER

6 : Anonymous
Why does she put burger on her ears?

12 : Anonymous
>>6
She puts burger-shaped headphone because she is a foreigner.

8 : Anonymous
I....know you are actually good at drawing.

10 : Anonymous
What's on around her neck?

14 : Anonymous
>>10
That's a pickled cucumber.

16 : Anonymous
I laughed a lot about the pickle wwwwww

18 : Anonymous
How old is she?

19 : Anonymous
She seems to have freckled face.

20 : Anonymous
>>18
She is 14.

>>19
Ah I just forgot to put it. Thank you.



22 : Anonymous
Is that a pickle? not Lettuce?

23 : Anonymous
>>22
There are some lettuce around ears.

25 : Anonymous
I can't stop laughing about pickle wwwww

24 : Anonymous
I guess you have to show her underwear a little bit...

29 : Anonymous
>>24
Thank you. I did.


31 : Anonymous
Black wwwwww looks older than she is wwwwwww

27 : Anonymous
Can you put french fries on her ears?

28 : Anonymous
Let's let her have Coca cola-shaped microphone.

38 : Anonymous
Alright. I accepted your opinions. Now she looks better.


37 : Anonymous
How about this?


45 : Anonymous
>>37
She is likely to appear on children's tv

53 : Anonymous
>>37
Oh now we can target children as well! She is so attractive.
Thank you very much.
When we make it into anime, she is gonna be the one.

46 : Anonymous
What's her favorite song?

53 : Anonymous
>>46
X JAPAN "Crucify My Love"


55 : Anonymous
Maybe...she should take off the earrings.

58 : Anonymous
>>55
I did. And I gave her a pair of stake tho....



61 : Anonymous
>>58
Shoe sole wwwwwwww

60 : Anonymous
Put spurs like a cowboy!

72 : Anonymous
>>60
Alright.


77 : Anonymous
So, When will you launch this?

82 : Anonymous
>>77
That's gonna be today.

80 : Anonymous
I made a TV commercial message version.


81 : Anonymous
I just totally lost my appetite wwwwww

90 : Anonymous
I put colors and revised a little bit.


100 : Anonymous
>>90
That's amazing! That should be original version!

98 : Anonymous
I think we should make a rival for her.

102 : Anonymous
>>98
I'm thinking of it.

107 : Anonymous
I did. Her name is KURONE (Black sounds)


111 : Anonymous
>>1's sense is super weird wwwwwwwwwww

112 : Anonymous
She is 17.

121 : Anonymous
I'm so jealous of your endowment.

124 : Anonymous
I've just put it on the official website.

「GAINE JELLY」(Character Voice : Lady GAGA

125 : Anonymous
Great.

127 : Anonymous
The CV is super great wwwwww
I'll definitely but it wwwwwwww

126 : Anonymous


128 : Anonymous
>>126
This is.......AMAZING!!!!!!!
looks so beautiful. Alright, we're gonna choose this for package.

129 : Anonymous
Oh I thought it was finished.
I'll support you.


(Thank you >>1)

131 : Anonymous
>>129
Cute!!!!!

135 : Anonymous
I'll put this before >>1 gets serious.


136 : Anonymous
>>135
wh...?! Are you the god or sth? What's going on?! Fantastic!

144 : Anonymous
She is from the states, isn't she? I guess she needs bigger boobs.

145 : Anonymous
I DID.



147 : Anonymous
Hm. You know much about it. She is cute and sexy...

151 : Anonymous
I've just put colors.


152 : Anonymous
>>151
CUTE!!!!!!!

153 : Anonymous
>>151
That's cute, but not for Vocaloid.
That's just for you know...such kinda game.

154 : Anonymous
I really laughed a lot. Thx.
Support you guys.


160 : Anonymous
I'll support you guys.


167 : Anonymous
I like black one.


168 : Anonymous


170 : Anonymous
I haven't put any colors yet tho.
I just can't draw MOE character, so I made the shape more like foreigners.


172 : Anonymous
>>170
I like it.

174 : Anonymous
How about this?


175 : Anonymous
>>174
Seriously...I love it.

176 : Anonymous
>>174
THIS....IS....GREAT.

187 : Anonymous
Support you.

188 : Anonymous
>>187
Wow. I like that a lot!!

191 : Anonymous
I laughed a lot cuz you guys are so great at drawing.

196 : Anonymous
What's going on?! She became super attractive!!!
KURONE as well.
I was thinking about the name of KURONE and I've just decided.
Her name is KURONE GEMINICICA!

197 : Anonymous
GEMINICICA wwwwwwww

199 : Anonymous
Who's the CV for GEMINICICA?

200 : Anonymous
>>199
Whoopi Goldberg.

203 : Anonymous
>>200
wwwwwww

204 : Anonymous



205 : Anonymous
This is the picture shows the two girls are singing together.


208 : Anonymous
>>205
You are too....genius. No chance against you.

223 : Anonymous
>>205
Are you a genius? wwwwwwww

229 : Anonymous
I decided to show this people in 4ch.

230 : Anonymous
>>229
Wow. Finally overseas!

231 : Anonymous
>>230
I haven't got any reply yet. I put it on Anime Cute.

232 : Anonymous


237 : Anonymous
>>232
Good. I like that.

233 : Anonymous
I guess I should have dome more seriously.


240 : Anonymous
>>233
Wowwowow. Cool! I seriously like it!!!

242 : Anonymous
>>233
OMG wwwwwww GEMINICICA wwwwwww SO SEXY WWWWWWWW

243 : Anonymous
>>233
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I want you to draw sth like that more!

235 : Anonymous
I just had to kill time.


244 : Anonymous
I've just got a reply from 4ch....but I don't understand English.
What does it mean?

>implying i can post in 2ch because of ip block

247 : Anonymous
>>244
Seems like they can't post here from overseas.

248 : Anonymous
>>247
Oh...That's a shame...
But still I'm a little bit happy cause they could understand my poor English.

249 : Anonymous
Hm...Finally a vocaloid is more attractive than HATSUNE MIKU appeared....

252 : Anonymous
I didn't even think about >>1's drawing becomes so great...

262 : Anonymous
This time I made them thinner.



278 : Anonymous
I'm using google translate, but it doesn't seem to work well.
Seems like they are telling something important, 
but I don't understand...So I'll put it here.

>I don't understand why exactly every depiction of an American vocaloid has to be wrapped in a flag or wear red, white, and blue.

282 : Anonymous
>>278
"Why do you guys always put the flag or colors like red, white, blue when it comes to the states"
I guess something like this.

289 : Anonymous
Hm yeah they don't like it because maybe that's too stereotype.
I think she is cute anyway tho.

308 : Anonymous
Please somebody draw like The powerpuff girls.

315 : Anonymous
>>308


334 : Anonymous
I'm exhausted.


347 : Anonymous
I did it so seriously.



348 : Anonymous
>>374
SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE

359 : Anonymous
From 4ch

>The design is good. but does it really have to be so obvious with the red, white, blue and stars?

363 : Anonymous
Now we can't use the flag and burger.....what should we do?

379 : Anonymous
From 4ch

>You really shook them up with that comment and now they're talking about redesigning everything. Asshole.

some of them are on our side at least.

424 : Anonymous
I've already forgot how the original looked like....


455 : Anonymous
>>424
That's great. Like R&B.

463 : Anonymous
Support you guys wwwwwwwwwwwwww


465 : Anonymous
>>463
YOU ARE SUPER GREAT.

471 : Anonymous
I've just finished...


472 : Anonymous
>>471
OK. so make her dancing next.

473 : Anonymous
>>472
Nooooo wwwwwwwww

500 : Anonymous


503 : Anonymous
>>500
I like that.

518 : Anonymous
OK. This is my last one. I'm gonna go to bed.


519 : Anonymous
>>518
Fabulous! good night!

543 : Anonymous
I'm so sleepy........


546 : Anonymous
>>543
Cute! You did it so fast!

551 : Anonymous
I can't.....I can't do this like >>1


558 : Anonymous


560 : Anonymous
>>558
.......

569 : Anonymous


594 : Anonymous
I think USA is super great.
They don't have so much history, but still I can tell so easily in one glance just because of the flag and burger.

632 : Anonymous
Where is >>1??? (´・ω・`)

634 : Anonymous
I've just decided that KURONE's favorite food is POT-AU-FEU.

637 : Anonymous
>>634
He is coming!? YAY!

639 : Anonymous
Does Pot-au-feu sound the states?

641 : Anonymous
Pot-au-feu is FRENCH.


647 : Anonymous
I've decided....KURONE calls her master "BOY".


648 : Anonymous
I thought they were choking each other wwwwwwwwww

651 : Anonymous
>>648
They look like fighting.

650 : Anonymous
No. They are hugging each other.

645 : Anonymous
So...What can we do to commercialize them...?

646 : Anonymous
I guess we have to make some songs for her first because they are vocaloids.